Stage 1 – Are you eligible?
Before you begin the application process you will need to check if you are eligible to apply for funding. By answering five simple ‘yes/no’ questions we will be able to tell you instantly if you can apply for funding.
Stage 2 – The application form
If, after you have completed the eligibility questionnaire, you are eligible to apply, you can then complete our Standard Application Form and return it to us. There are 3 ways you can do this:
- On a paper form (hard copy) which can be sent to you by post.
- Download the form, complete it, save it and you can then email or post it back to us.
- You can complete it on-line. Our site uses a secure messaging system to protect your data.
Stage 3 – Assessing your application
This is the final stage where we review your application, ask for supporting documentation and complete the process.
- We will acknowledge all Applications within 3 weeks – usually earlier.
- At this stage we will contact you to clarify any specific points around eligibility and will ask for further information and/or documentation we need in order to make a decision.
- Once we have assessed your application, we will contact you by your preferred means of communication (and your support agency/intermediary if named) to let you know if your application will be considered further.
- If your application is selected to progress to next stage, we will request further supporting information and/or documentation to be emailed or posted to us.
If you prefer you can call us on 0151 703 1080 for an informal and confidential chat about any queries you may have or email us on email@example.com.